Wednesday, June 18, 2008

me so happy! :D

So i brought my condemned watch back to the Guess outlet i bought it from and i explained to them the situation.. at first the girl at the counter told me that they can help me send it to the service center to change the battery but it will take 6-8 weeks and its better if i take it down myself cause it'll be a lot faster.. but the service center is only open from monday to friday during office hours so it's a little inconvenient for me.. tried to wayang with them abit since i did buy the watch less than a week ago and mal was with me so she also put on her stern manolingam voice and they finally decided to let me exchange it for something else :) yayyy. I bought mal's present and she bought a bag for her Mom as a birthday present.. so long story short, i get most of my money back. YAYYYYYYYY.

Now that blue guess bag is within reach :)

No comments: