Wednesday, June 18, 2008

im so annoyed. Ok first i'd like to publicly declare that i have become a very responsible shopper.. gone are the perthie days of impulsive buys that i could do without.. i really think many times and consider the pros and cons before buying anything these days and i havent regretted any of my purchases.. until last week. This Guess watch that I have been eyeing for lyk 3-4 years finally went on sale.. it was like 50% off which is a really good steal right.. so i bought it.. how very impulsive of me.. within 20 mins i was kinda regretting it already because .. well i'm kinda broke. To make things worse, that evening i met shola in town for dinner and after that we took a quick walk through Tangs.. and i saw this gorgeous blue guess bag.. on sale.. and i've been searching high and low for a blue guess bag since beginning of time.. ugh. I really really was regretting buying the watch.. i started to loathe it even. Dramatic i know.. but hey that was the one thing standing in between me and my dream blue guess bag.

Today morning i decided to put aside my hatred for the damn thing and just use it since i did pay for it anyways.. so i took the fella from the table.. and looked at it.. and i noticed something odd.. the "second" hand (is that what its called ?) wasnt moving.. stupid thing doesnt work la. So now i'm gonna go back to Guess and point this out to them.. and try to get a refund.. i know they'll probably just help me send it to the service centre to change the battery.. but i'm gonna try my luck anyways. :)

No comments: