Sunday, April 20, 2008

ok. P.S. I Love You is officially up there with Love Actually and Notebook. Finally watched it yesterday.. actualli i'm glad i didnt watch it in the theatre cuz i was sniffing like every 5 minutes.. would have been quite embear doin that in public :) Aiya its sucha gorgeous movie.. and the danny guy from grey's (spelt it right this time) anatomy was in it!! They shud have come up with a nick for him too in grey's.. likeee.. McDrooly. oooo me likey :)

Friday was prawn boy's birthday.. Happy Birthday Prawn!! On thursday he invited us to have dinner with him at Indian Grill.. i've never been there so was quite excited.. i love indian food la. dunno bout the rest but i totally stuffed my face.. Dinner was great and the company was fab.


Thanks prawn! Hope u had a great birthday.. i was quite sore that ya'll went angel's share without me :( im lyk the social outcast thanks to my job. I need a holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: