Sunday, April 13, 2008

i love lazy sundays. Im sucha a couch potato.. or rather floor potato haha.. for some reason i prefer sittin on the floor rather than the sofa. Maybe cuz the sofa in my room is lyk from ten yrs ago and not very comfortable heh.

I juz watched the most gorgeous movie on cable.. ok maybe its not the MOST gorgeous but its definately one of the nicer movies ive watched in a long time.. its called "Catch and Release".. I dunno when the movie came out in theatres cuz i've neva really heard of it before.. call me ulu. Ahh.. talk about feel good movies man.. a little on the chick flick side but i think the guys would dig it too. Speaking of movies.. feels like i havent caught one (almost typed "catched".. wats up wit my engris lately) in ages.. last movie i watched was step up 2.. was dying to watch P.S i love u but didnt have the time.. ooo sex and the city movie is comin out in june i think.. or july.. i hope its good... i L.O.V.E the series. Think i've watched all the seasons lyk ten times over.

Can i pls say tt working on saturdays suckkkk. I have the absolutely shortest wkend.. my friday nights are gone.. my saturdays arent much fun after havin gone to work for half the day.. and sundays i juz feel lyk crashin infront of the tv.. and when i DO go out on saturdays i'm really the dead fish of the party. Yesterday we made our way down to one degree fifteen at sentosa for shinaboo's 21st. When we saw her at steph's bday at clarke quay she was happily inviting us all to her party at sentosa resort.. clueless to the fact that latsy was planning her surprise party at one marina.. on a freakin yacht. Haha i thot my 21st was the most happenin wat with the stripper n gorgeous hotel room n all but ok shina u win la.. it was such a nice change from the usual khalsa club room with the corny MC and DJ and the weird games and the changing of outfits all. The place was so nicely done up with the candles and the pics and the flowers.. and the CAKEEEEE. I've been hooked onto strawberry shortcake since i tried it at latsy's bday dinner at new york new york (shina, juz got reminded of urs and artsy's half chicken cesar salad haha) and i was so super excited to be reunited with my gorgeous strawberry shortcake yesterday.. or more like the cake was reunited with my fat gut.. i think i took like 5 helpings.. yum. I have to admit tho.. i was being a bit of a chicken on the yacht.. was positvely going into hyperventilation mode everytime i had to go stand near the edge of the boat.. and dun even get me started on getting onto the yacht in the first place.. but with the help of my own personal pep squad i managed to get on and off "CORCICA" (i think that was the name of the yacht?) without MUCH fuss. Anyways shinaboo.. hope u had a blast and thanks for having us.. :)

No comments: