Saturday, September 10, 2005

This is a verse from one of my favourite songs "Baby" by Ashanti.. m totally lovin this song

Baby, I can't see my worth
living here on God's green earth,
you don't know what you've done to me,
I never thought I'd need you desperately,
it's kind of sick how I'm stuck on you
but I don't care cause I'm needing you
and how I feel will remain the same
cause your're my baby
and when the world starts to stress me out
(where i run) it's to you boy withouta doubt
(you're the one) who keeps me sane and I can't complain
you're like a drug you relieve my pain
you're like the blood flowing through my vain,
keeps me alive and feeding my brain
now this is how another human life
could have the power to take over mine
cause you're my baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ragi.. that bald guy is hot.. is he the paiyyan you;re talking about? he looks so much older.. and oozing with sex appeal