Saturday, September 10, 2005

DeNiaL.. It ain't just a river in egypt (sorry i stole ya nick Bhav :D)

Currie Ball was a blast! I didn't think i was gonna have fun and was kinda skeptical about the whole night but i am so glad i went. Ok food was kinda crappy cuz i had the vegetarian dish and it was some crumbly bread thingy wit some gravy and ya.. bottom line is it was bad la.. though the tandoori chicken wit rice looked really good. Desert was not too bad.. choice of cheescake or mudcake.. i had a bit of both.. was quite yummy. Things were moving quite slowly until they opened the dance floor.. at first they were playing crappy aussie-fied songs so i wuz jus sittin down lookin all bored.. then finally they started playing r&B.. good r&b.. and everyone at my table was on the dance floor. It's been a long time since i hung out wit da currie peeps so i was really havin a blast.. n not to mention the highlight of my night.. lets just say the eye candy factor was top notch ;)

It was a perfect night more or less.. i wouldn't have changed anything about it.. except maybe i wish i had the courage to juz go up n talk to my cutie.. but i'm a wuss.. i wuz juz really glad he was there. To say that it was a pleasant surprise is a definate understatement.. i really hadn't thought twice about him going.. i had just automatically written off the possibility of him being there. It was so nice seeing him there all dressed up n lookin yummy.. havin fun wit his friends. I didn't think there was anything more he could possibly do to make me like him even more.. i thought i had reached my peak of "payian"-ness.. but i was so wrong.

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end sooner or later and b4 i knew it .. it was time to leave.. but i was really satisfied with how the night turned out. This was my first n last Currie Ball.. n to think i almost didn't go in the first place. I can't believe this is possibly my last semester in Currie.. i don't even want to think about it.. i'm kinda like in denial. Im trying to block out the fact that i've got only two months more here. I guess ive gotten really attached to this place.. and he's definately part of the reason. Four semesters of seeing him almost everyday.. im addicted. I dont even wanna start thinkin about leaving. I'm not ready to face up to that reality just as yet.

For now.. i'm jus gonna go wit da flow n have my fun and make the most of my remaining months. I'm gonna do my best to make it a semester to remember.. in every sense of the word.

No comments: