Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Almost midway into the second wk of the semester.. and i've missed half my classes already. But hey i have a totally valid explanation. Last wk i was sick.. lyk full on flu n everything. And this wk.. i was hungover. Heh. But in my defense i'd like to add that i was FORCED to drink. Anyone who knows me knows im not much of an alcoholic.. : But i'm determined to change my ways after this week.. from next week im gonna be a good responsible adult and go for class. Seriously.

I just finished reading "My Horizontal Life" by Chelsea Handler.. and i absolutely love it. I recommend it to all the girlies.. It's the kinda book that once u've started u just can't put it down. Its just you and your book.. nothing else matters.

Some words of wisdom from my new idol herself :
" Even if times are tough and you're enduring a terrible heartache, its important to focus your anger on a vibrator, not another person" - Chelsea Handler in My Horizontal Life

I Love It! .. go get urselves a copy NOW!

No comments: