Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm not one for massages usually.. but suddenly i feel like going for one.. feel lyk there's a million knots in my back and my poor poor feet are all swollen from new shoes. Damn bad shape la. I feel like doing a survey.. everyone tell me what your favourite chocolate is.

Mine is : PICNIC. yummmm.. the nuts n the nougat and the caramel.. i love.. for some weird reason the picnic choccie at candy empire is 3 bucks! Must be some hardcore picnic.. but it looks yummier than regular picnic.. ahh all the stuff at candy empire is to die for la. Its so unfair.. i work in a restaurant AND right next to munchy donut AND right opposite candy empire.. all in the same building.. and coffee bean and starbucks ain't that far away either.. its like all the forces are against me. :(

No comments: