Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shola sent me this link to lyk this slogan website and i swear it's lyk my new hobby.. its so entertaining! You jus type in any word into the space and it generates lyk a random slogan.. And i dunnooo i was feelin kinda out of it juz now and so i started messing around at the website (tho i'm supposed to be studying) and all e silly slogans realli did cheer me up.. here's a few i tried wit my name

Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a Ragi.
Give That Man A Ragi.
Wouldn't You Like To Be A Ragi Too?
Because Ragi is Complicated Enough.

Ok mebe ya'll are lyk lookin at this n going "heh??" but i dun careee i think its entertaining n it realli did cheer me up! Here's are a few more i tried wit a couple of the girls' names (ok yes i was very bored n sick of studying)

But I'd Rather Have a Bowl of Shobanathan.
Double the Pleasure, Double the Shobanathan.
Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Malini.
Probably The Best Malini In The World.

My Favs:

8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Shobanathan.
Only a Fool Breaks the Malini.

Good Honest Ragini Since 1896.

For all u easily amused freaks like yours truly.. n to those who are in need of some cheering up.. eat ur hearts out here http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

As to why i needed some cheering up.. ah well.. wat can i say.. sometimes its hard to please everyone.. especially for me cuz i dunno how to say No.. so sometimes in the midst of trying to please everyone and trying to divide my time smartly and equally i end up irritating others.. bleh. Dunno la.. maybe it is better to be alone.. just stay in my room n watch tv.. maybe that's why i'm usually an anti-social cow.. who says u can't have your cake and eat it too.. i think you can if u have no one to answer to.. if u're lucky to just go wherever u wanna go n do whatever u wanna do.. then you don' t have to worry about taking other people's feelings into consideration. You wont have to worry about hurting someone's feelings by not showing up when promised.. or trying to mix two groups of friends because you wanna spend time with both cuz you love both groups equally n dont wanna have to choose between one or the other..

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.. don't get me wrong i'm not complaining about my life.. every day has its ups n downs and i'm juz tryna do my best to deal.. sometimes i juz wish i was cut some slack thats all. At least give me some credit and acknowledge the fact that im trying. Ok i hope no one' s tryna analyze this post.. haha dont worry i'm not talking about YOU.

or maybe i am.

No comments: