Saturday, March 31, 2007

hello vanakkam. I just got back from India 2 days ago. It was crap.

Ok i don't mean to be a traitor to my motherland and all but the last time i went there was 8 yrs ago and let me tell u that Chennai looks worse than the last time i was there. How is that possible.. No offence to anyone but the mentality of the people there is soooooo freaking typical and i was just irritated 24/7 la. I've never felt so visually violated before. My mom was on some major shopping spree and my job was to tag around and help her with the shopping bags :( ok fine maybe i'm exaggerating a bit but i wasn't psyched about my share of the shopping dough cuz all i could shop for was indianish outfits.. n how often do i wear indian stuff right. Ugh i need to go back to Perth la my wardrobe is totally lyk from a million years ago.. and NO i can't shop in Singapore cuz nothing here fits me. Anyways i ended up buyin lyk 7 punjabi suits, one saree and a couple of indianish tops tt u can wear with jeans, which is really nothing compared to the shopping my Mom did. OOOHH and i bought a Guess bag from DFS. I LAUS! Ahhh my fatal attraction to anything Guess is proving to be very costly.. but so worth it.

Today was a pretty cool day.. i woke up around my usual time, 6.30 pm.. lazed around for abit.. then met jesh n shola for dinner n coffee! Ahh shola n i had calamari from BQ for dinner... it wasnt as yummy as i remember but still undeniably yummy la. Then we got a white chocolate dream frappe from coffee bean which was sinful (but worth sinning for) and jesh joined us there. for a mini chilling session. I totally missed my girlies la.. m hoping mal can meet tonight. Then i met babyboy around 1 and we walked to the 24hr mackerz at AMK park cuz we wanted to watch a movie on my laptop but my laptop can only run on electricity cuz i dunno where the battery is (heh my bad) so we needed a power point.. plus tt Mackerz is dammnnnn nice la. It has some pond thingy at the seating area outside and i'm a sucker for all these water-body thingies. Watched about an hour of 10 things i hate about you then i chased him home cuz i wanted to go for a jog haha. It was my kind of nice chillout friday night.. me loves.

Who's been following idol? I cant believe Sanjaya's still in.. i literally cringe everytime he's performing. I mean lyk Simon keeps stressing, its a singing competition not a popularity contest.

And on that random note, I shall end this entry.

No comments: