Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sivalam is a grumpy sexy mama

Malibu's in Indiaaaaaaa :( My hootchie mama left me to go to ooruland sniffless.. Its been ages since i went to India.. i think the last time i was there was on a school trip in Secondary 3 wit my IJ babies.. was definately most fun.. mebe i shud organzie some trip wit da girlies i'm sure we'll haf a blast.. hurry back malibuuuuuuuuuuu i miss uuuuuuuu *msn crying face*..

The job hunt is proving to be absolutely unsuccessful.. someone hurry gimme a job please... i havent shopped in eternity n its DEFINITELY getting to me.. i need perfume.. and yummy cocktails.. n a new mp3 playa cuz my old one isnt even working at all anymoreee.. all these stupid things hafta happen when i'm broke la.. i hafta run out of my fav perfume n haf a million tops to alter and haf my mp3 screw up on me all at the same time.. how typical..

Ok im supa sleepy now.. din realli get much sleep the day b4 and went clubbin at nite so m super buggered rite nowwww.. Went to cheekys last nite.. was alrite la.. realli not feelin e clubbin scene that much anymore.. i think its kaart's influence.. well done kaartsy pls pass over more of ur fabulous qualitives to me ok im lacking greatly in most things positive.. i realli m so tired now la i think i dun wanna club 4 e next few wks.. i rather spend my money on other things.. lyk FOOD! Im suddenly realli addicted to chinese rojak.. jus realized that its been a wk since our rojak date at gardens.. when Malibu was hereeee *all sad again* haha ok think i shud sleep b4 i start my "written diarrhoea".. nite all :)

p.s. i think my boyfriend's moustache is makin him cranky but its ok.. i laus him..

No comments: