Friday, July 21, 2006

Rojak at Gardens is da bomb!

Met e girlies for dinner today.. Went to Gardens wit Malibu, Shola n Jesh.. the chinese rojak in gardens is to die forrrrrrr.. and there's this cake shop selling yummy banana cake for a dollar.. n they have all these other yummy cakes at pretty reasonable prices.. its very exciting really.. Oh and then b4 dinner Mal n I went to NTUC cuz she wanted to get something n we found e yummy red rock deli chips that we always eat in Perth.. i had no idea they had it in Singapore.. i know it sounds sad but it realli realli made my day.. i mean those r the yummiest chips in e world! It was such a yummy food day.. i think im growing old cuz i'm starting to prefer these dinner dates to clubbing.. i'm an old fogeyyy.. bleh

Was watchin e Ellen Degeneres (or howeva u spell it) show on tv earlier todae n one of her guests was Julie Andrews.. THE Julie Andrews.. i mean Sound of Music was my favourite movie as a child.. it's one of my all time favourites la it realli is such a good movie rite.. n Julie Andrews has such an amazing presence.. I think i will always see her as Mary Poppins.. I hear Julie Andrews and i think big bag with possibly the whole world inside.. Ive been tryna get Sivalam to watch sound of music wit me for a while now but i havent quite gotten around to renting it yet.. so i think the fact that she was on the Ellen show todae was a sign! Hope they have it at video ezy..

Ok that was a small digression from food talk.. back to more pressing issues now.. the wedges at cafe cartel ROCKS!!!! Oh and there's this place near my house called RedLine.. its a cafe and they have this yummy thing called isquid.. it realli is super yum.. and i don't even lyk squid in the first place.. and it comes with this yummy dip.. i highly reccomend it. :) Oh well.. that was my mini food review for u.. i'm starting to falter in my anti-meat plan.. mainly becuz of mutton satay.. the smell la.. it smells sooo good.. it's the only thing i miss about my meat days.. and sausage mcmuffin from mackerz.. these two will bring me down one day i can tell.. but i will hold on n persevere! Yes im a drama queen.. gonna go for a jog n work off that rojak.. n chips.. and banana cake.. heh.. Laterzz!!

1 comment:

SumiSweet said...

Yay! You're back!Hehe..*drools* wah liao..All this talk abt food..Dammit..There goes my diet.. I havent seen ya at Gotham babe..I might be going tonight!

*Hugs*