Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aloha.. im such a lump of lard! Since i'd been deprived of the internet 4 so long i kinda went overboard wit my internet usage yesterdae.. was online lyk e whole nite.. and morning.. and day.. heh think i ended up sleepin lyk at 12p.m... and woke up at 7.45 in the evening.. I was havin a very important msn conversation wit Malibu la.. but then again all our conversations are highly important. It was such an unproductive day.. i was infront of e t.v. 4 most of it.. was watching legally blonde 2 at 1 a.m jus now n then i lyk kinda fell asleep halfway through.. i realli am one layzie bum la... It was just one of my "i only want to sleep n eat n watch tv" days.. i wasnt even talkin properly to poor Sivalam.. e boy deserves an award 4 putting up wit all my pmsing mood swings n crap.. its ok sweetie i'll make it up to u when i c u tmw ok ;) Haha dun get any ideas guys.. babyboy is bein all pious n fasting 4 something .. m not quite sure what (me and my religious inclinations) so ya we hafta act lyk a couple of "Malinis" for e next 42 days.. haha sorry Mal u know i lau u many rite :D

Miss Malini was the least sympathetic when i told her i can't make out wit my yummy boyfriend for 42 days.. 6yrs of frenship n i'm still amused by ur un-emoness.. Maybe i got ur share of hormones.. its ok malibu we're still the "i lau u, u lau me" pair ok.. many smooches.

My laptop is highly screwed.. the "q" key keeps poppin up randomly when im typing.. i think i need a new laptop. And a table 4 my laptop.. m sittin on e floor now n typing... lyk my back isn't screwed up enough as it is.. i need a job dammit..

Just started my job search abt 3-4 wks ago.. and this so-called multiracial country is very annoying cuz almost all the ads in the papers state tt u hafta be bilingual in mandarin n english.. and the ones that don't require u to be bilingual require previous working experience.. i'm neva gonna get a job at this rate.. *pout*

Ok well i think its time i go shower.. went for a jog lyk 5 hours ago n i havent showered yet mwaha.. Laterz!

q

No comments: