Sunday, March 29, 2009

its been a rollercoaster of a week.. started off really hating the haircut and then after switching it up started to like it alot more.. got negative reviews.. and positive ones.. i mean i knew that people would be a little shocked that i chopped off all my hair but.. its amazing how some people can be so damn insensitive and tactless and just plain STUPID. I mean.. if you tell me my hair is not nice what am i suppossed to do.. its not a bloody outfit that i can go home and change right.. i mean if ure really so concerned then tell me like in a couple of months when my hair has grown and im in the safe zone la.. isn't that common sense.. tell me now for what. I kinda figured the girls would like it and the guys wouldnt.. but its something i wanted to do and i like it so really please don't come and volunteer information about how you think the cut doesnt suit me or that i look better with my previous haircut cause really.. I DIDN"T ASK FOR YOUR BLOODY OPINION. Why are people so kaypohhhh... and clueless.. do you think ure doing me a favour?? Can i please do you one and buy you a brain maybe??

That applies to people who i don't even know and din even ask for their opinions and just happily came and kaypoh-ly gave their worthless comments. To people that i DID ask what they thought... i believe the keyword is TACT. I think you can be honest yet tactful.. i dont think those two words are mutually exclusive no?

Sentence of the year : "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?"
Isnt that classic!!!!

Hahah ok Mal so i DID blog about it.. i mean how could i not after we were so clearly given a sign that i should haha *winkwink*

Today was steph's surprise party for her 21st bday.. babygirl's all grown up! Happy Birthday darling.. was nice seeing the girls after so long.. i hate that i get to see everyone together like this only on Birthdays. The party was in the ballroom at Excelsior hotel.. i was quite happily stuffing my face with the yummy food. The after party was at Attica but i was missing my little gremlin ossie so Sho and I went to boat quay to meet her and we went to... Celebrities! Haha yea my first time there.. was ok la.. u know me and clubbing.. and also i'm secretly 55 years old so i can't really stay out after 1 a.m without yawning every 5 minutes. Damn unglam la.. sho and i ended up leavin celebs at 4.15.. i got home at around 4.45.. and now its almost 5.45.. and i shud go sleep. NITE!

P.S.. i feel alot better after my rant.. and i guess im not really angry with the ones that gave me the unwarranted opinions.. i mean i really think boys are just generally very clueless..the accquaintances and other random people that i'm not close to i can forgive. But one thing i really wont forgive is insensitivity from someone who is suppossed to calm your insecurities.

No comments: