Monday, February 02, 2009

i like my new hair.. but i think i need to straighten it again.. cuz the back part keeps curling up like a chicken backside. I need to find out how to blowdry nice nice like how the salon did for me.. i reallllyyy loved it the first two days after it was salonfied then last night i washed and blowdried it myself and i still like it but its just the back bit that's annoying.. and its not as smooth and healthy looking. How to get that salon look leh.... anyways my hair is so short so if i go to the hairdresser's just to wash and blowdry i'm sure it'll be like.. less than 15bucks? Maybe i can do tt once a week.. hmm. Washing my hair yesterday was the shiokest la.. i took ONE MINUTE to shampoo AND condition my hair.. how awesome is thatttttttt. I actually would like to go shorter at the back.. have it look more concave... i think i'm gonna keep this look for a month and then i'll get that cut. So eggcitinggg :)


No comments: