Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ughh.. can't wait for this week to end. Reallyyy looking forward to the CNY break.. need to catch up on my sleep. The boss is coming down tmw for her monthly visit.. she was supp to come on friday so i was nicely taking my time to do my work and then at lyk 5ish she tells me she's coming tmw instead. Ha.. i guess its a good thing i like her.. she's really nice so i'm not dreading her visit or anything.. but its just gonna be a mad rush tmw trying to finish up everything for her to check. Oh well. .serves me right for being a slacker i guess.

Finally bought my proactiv facial wash!! Have been using proactiv ever since i got some weird pimple breakout 4 years ago and i thought it was a really good product.. kinda kept the pimples at bay.. then in aug/september i started buying the proactiv kit from Mustafa instead of Watsons cuz it was $10 cheaper (10 bucks is a big deal when ure broke ok!).. and i started getting pimples again.. don't know if its just a coincidence.. then the facial wash ran out and for the last 3-4 weeks ive been using this OXY facial wash which i thought we be good since it was OXY.. but my complexion has gotten reallyyyy worse.. sigh. i dunno.. am i still supposed to be having pimple problems..I thought i was done with this hormonal thing after i turned 21.. Don't tell me i'm gonna be battling with my skin till im wrinkly. I'm just hoping the proactiv works its wonders again.. i miss having normal skin :(

I've been having this urge to cut my hair.. not lyk boy-short but maybe around shoulder length.. or a lil bit shorter? I don't know.. does it sound lyk some post-breakup syndrome? I dont think it is though.. i've been toying with the idea for quite a while now.. im just soooo sick of my hair.. i love the curls n all but i just want a new look. Think i need to do more research and find a tried & tested fabulous hairdresser b4 i take the big leap.

Ok am off to be a couch potato now.. gonna go for my jog in a bit.. m very happy to report that i've been going for my jogs earlier! No more 11/11.15p.m. jogs.. i try to go by 10.15p.m these days and it feels really good plus i've been taking my old route which is longer than the 11pm route.. can't take that route when i jog later cuz it gets kinda quiet.. Yay.. hopefully i lose some weight too.. ahh the never-ending battle with my weight and skin.. wat a bummer.

No comments: