Friday, February 23, 2007

wahhh.. ya'll velli impatient leh.. think i so free to update my blog regularly lyk ya'll ah.. im very busy sleeping n bein a couch potato ok!!!

I've been on a sorta clubbing roll lately.. i think it all started cuz of Valentine's day.. i guess this wud b a gd time to update on my v-day happeningz.. well basically i had lunch with yummy boy.. then went home to slack for a couple of hours.. then met yummy boy again for dinner.. he bought me flowersss!! :D We went to eat at TCC in cineleisure then headed down to boat quay to meet the girls at beez.. Ok im sorry to any beez crew reading this but im not a fan of the place so i din have tt much fun at beez but after that we went to N9 cuz Ban decided to make a guest appearance in the last hour at beez n he wanted to club somemore so he, sivalam n I went to N9 n it was MOST FUN!!! I laus the indian and english mix la. So since that day i was in some clubbing spell and wanted to go every other day.. in fact i just got back from Raaga (ha!) but i think its safe to say that i'm finally over my mini fascination. I'm finally all clubbed out.. and no i assure you it's not lyk one of Shola's "i'm not clubbing for the next 2 wks" kinda story :P (i laus u sho)

Raaga was alrite but i was very tired and i din lyk the live band.. actually come to think of it i'm not a big fan of indian club live bands in general.. the only indian club i seem to lyk is N9 and all their music is supplied by an extremely adorable DJ who in my opinion is just fabulous. His mixes are lyk awesome and i feel lyk dancing for every song. The only times i had fun in raaga was when the live band took a break n the DJ was doin his thing.. and also when Ban n Jesh took part in some mini dance competition thingy (and they won!!).. very entertaining i say.. oh and also when sho was making eyes and romantic lausing faces at mamafied fellas walking past :)

I'm just about ready to pass out now.. lookin forward to having a semi-quiet wkend.. most prob dinner wit e girls tonite and juz chillin at home on sat nite.. n hopefully Dhool on sundae!! Girliess wats happening wit dhool??? Did we get tix?? I WANNA GO!! *mopes*

No comments: