Sunday, February 11, 2007

oohh man i'm so stuffed.. i'm sucha pig la.. i juz got home half hour ago.. went for dinner wit parents at e cricket club n then met the girls for a bit at BQ cuz of cheddars bdae celebration.. and i was eating non stop la.. had some salmon salad thingy at cricket club n a glass of wine and champagne.. then walked my high self to bq and ate somemore there!! Ya'll know my love for BQ calamari rite.. so was stuffing my face with that.. n then we had a bdae cake for cher.. and ya'll know my love for cake also riteeee haha :( I'm so full now.. n for some reason still feelin abit high.. but maybe its cuz im jus tired la. I have to go study now for my test on tuesdae.. am not really in a studying mood la so irritating.. everyone's out partying but nooo i hafta STUDY *mopes*

Friday was cool stufffff.. went to dxo wit the ladies.. its freakin ladies nite la on friday.. free flow n free entry so it was quite crowded.. it was my first time at dxo and my take on the place is that jts ALRIGHT la.. i'm such a Gotham freak la my loyalties n love will always lie with Gotham.. i juz love the place and the music and the crowd.. but DXO's ok i suppose.. i mean it was free so im not complaining haha. After DXO around 3ish we went to chillies n boyfriend was there wit his boyzzz.. so ya that was fun la.. i was really lookin forward to chillies cuz i wanted indian music.. haha who's disowning me? Well too bad!! I'm indian! Tamilachi!! DEAL WITH IT! But sadly they din really play much tamil songs.. i wanna go asoka laaa.. malibu when when whennn.. we need to set a date.. ure my asoka makkal haha.. ok i can feel the bulk of my frens slowly slippin away hahah :)

boooo.. im actually quite sleepy.. but i will peserve (or howeva u spell it). Must study.. tmw most prob goin to watch dhool.. so i need to get most studying n revising done b4 i sleep. Im so addicted to smoked salmon.. m thinking abt it while typin this entry.. its so yummy n light n healthy.. not tt i really give a crap abt healthy food.. its just that with all my prata n cakes n meehoon goreng and fatty north indian food it wudn't hurt to squeeze in a healthy dish once in a while ya :)

wokaywokay.. must tear myself away from the laptop.. *poof*

No comments: