Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Remember the starhub job i was waiting for.. the agent guy actualli called me.. n tole me i got the job! Yes! BUT.. (there's always a but isnt there..) then he asked me if i reminded the starhub peeps tt i was goin to Perth for a wk for my graduation.. n i tole him i din get a chance to cuz it was a group interview. So he sed he'll call them n call me back.. n then when he called me back he sed tt they realli need people to work so they can't give me a week off.. and they gonna KIV me.. ugh.. i mean... its so unfair. I was so excited when he tole me i got the job k.. i was lyk makin all these big plans in those 5 seconds wit my potential cash flow.. now i hafta wait till i get back from Perth to c if anything works out.. i dunno la... its so unfair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Just a fellow SG-Aussie educated girl here. Maybe you should just tutor kids for the time being until a proper job comes by. Usually pays around $25 an hour.

Or better yet, relief teach. According to some friends, they can pay up to $40 an hour.

For tutoring, there's Eureka Works, a tuition agency that emails you assignments.

For relief teaching, contact Cambridge Resources.

And the best part, you get to deal with adorable little brats who call you 'cher' and think the world of you :)

Good luck! And Congratulations on graduating!

- Lara

RaGi said...

heyy lara.. thanks heaps!