Sunday, May 24, 2009

Like i mentioned earlier, i've been reconnecting with my old school songs. The latest to the edition are my Aerosmith songs. I LOVE AEROSMITH!!!! Adam triggered it off after singing "Crying" a couple of weeks ago on idol.. my favs would be "hole in my soul" , "Crazy", "Pink" and "Crying" of course. Sigh.. u know i really cant go on enough about this season's idol. It was so good.. i'm so sad its over.. i think im too emotional for my own good. Lately everything's been setting of my tear ducts. The last 3 books i read had me in sniffles.. when matt n allison got voted off i was tearing away.. i dunno wat is wrong with me!! Its so embarrassing.

I watched "night at the museum 2" with kaart n fi last nite.. it was quite a feel good movie. Not as nice as the first one but still very funny.. i love Kahman Rah or however u spell his name.. omg he really was the highlight of the show laaaaa. Especially the darth vader bit "There's too much going on here.. u're evil.. u're asthmatic.." HAHAHA i laughed so hard i think i scared the people around me. Kaart and I did supper at the prata shop after that.. its been ages since we did that.. and there were a couple of cuties at the prata shop too so it was a pretty good ending to my night :)

Back to work tmw. Blehhhh

No comments: