Thursday, April 26, 2007

Okkkk I have to give a huggeee shoutout to my babygirl shola for bein such a precious diamond and doin up my bloggie for mee.. so much laus to u shobana!! Eesss ya'll likin my new blogskin.. i'm sorta ok with it la.. havent realli found THE ONE hahah.. i want smth simple n nice.. recommendations are welcome!!

Anyways i have to tell ya'll bout the horror story tt happened to me juz now. I was gettin into the lift at my block rite.. and i looked to my right.. and i froze.. cuz there on the wall of the lift.. was.. a.. HUGE FREAKING MOTH/BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!! I swear it was the biggest hugest thing i've ever seen.. it was lyk the size of my thighs!!! TIMES TEN!!!! Ok fine.. but realli it was damn huge la.. i saw the damn thing and i was lyk "oh F8$3k!" n totalli ran to the other side of my block.. n i was lyk loittering at my void deck for a good ten mins cuz the other normal lift was on the 6th floor n i had to wait for someone to use tt moth infested lift so i cud used the safe lift.. and yeaaa finallyyyy this aunty n her kid came along and they were gettin into the lift when they saw the monster and they were lyk oh my goddd and the aunty pressed the button of one of the floors so the lift wud go up then she got out.. smart aunty.. I actually was thinkin of doin that but i juz cudnt bring myself to be in the same vicinity as that creature. Ya'll know me n my "LAU" for these things with wings rite.. Heh.. and yaaa so finally the kid, the smart aunty and i got into the safe lift.. n they were talkin abt the scary fella the whole time.. it really was damn big guys.. And i dunno if it was a moth or butterfly or alien.. cuz lyk moths are usually black or brown rite? But this was lyk Yellow n blue.. and some funky colour.. so i wasnt lyk as scared as i usually wud have been cuz it was kinda colourful.. if it was black then i wud have died on the spot la.. ugh i shud have taken a photo! But i was too paralyzed wit fear to think of all these brilliant things. I hope that thing's gone by now.. i dun wanna get another heart attack tmw mornin on my way to work..

Speakin of work.. it's goin alrite so far. Still training.. I love the fact that its at selegie.. near tekka laaaa makkal. Indian fooddddd! *big happy smile* im sucha pig rite.. then i complain abt my thighs.. WOMEN.. *Tsch* haha.. ahhh totalli lookin forward to the wkend to c my lovely ladiesssss... :) ok i shud go sleep.. much laus!

No comments: