Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ugh.. i dun wanna talk abt the contract.. or e agency.. basically they forgot abt my convocation and wanted me to start work on thurs n then i reminded them so now i hafta wait till my convo is over and yes basically went down today to the agency for N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

I know it seems that as of late all i can talk and blog about is my cutie.. Firstly.. IZ NOT TRUE. Secondly.. can u blame me.. if ur boy was as yummy and adorable as mine u'd wanna talk abt him 24/7 too. True dat.

My perth trip's comin up.. next saturdae.. woooooohoo.. can't wait man. I haf so much of junk to bring back.. and more shopping to do.. and clubbing.. and pigging out.. mal n i are bringing our trackie shoes to do some serious jogging.. to counter our many food dates. But heck.. its a holiday man.. wat else are u suppossed to do rite..

Ugh realli hope it doesnt rain later.. realli badly need to jog.. the Ramba thighs are starting to kick in full swing man.. *jiggle jiggle it to da left uhhuhhuh*

Sleepy as hell laaaa.. been up 4 almost 13 hrs.. which means its an hour past my bed time.. yea thats how i function.. 12 hrs of beauty sleep is essential. Think im gonna take a short nap..

No comments: